**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

14 day Grandmaster Calender

I take it that those who dropped units to beat his ass are the ones who will see this will those who are struggling or dont even have a good amount of 5* at r4 or even the right champs to beat him will still see the useless 7 day calender???

Comments

• Options
    bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50
    Correct. Anyone who has beaten him did it without any of these new crystals. Why should you be any different?
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Correct. Anyone who has beaten him did it without any of these new crystals. Why should you be any different?

Lmao you think i give a **** bout this, i havent done Act 5 nor i give **** bout it bc after seeimg what they did with the collector you can bet your ass grandmaster will be twice as hard and more brutal and for what rewards that made you spend money just to feel special by the grandmaster haha.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Well there's also a large group of us that didn't "drop units" to drop the Collector. You do seem to care though, unless you're just trying to say anyone that has progressed further than you is dumb and spent money...
  • Options
    bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50
    Yup, like Locomotives said, I didn't need a single unit to become Uncollected. I farmed revives from the same quests you can farm, stashed the same Free Crystals you can stash and saved Team Revives from the same monthly calendars that you get.
This discussion has been closed.