**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

October lacks excitement.

I gotta say, I'm a little bored. I'll give them the praise for their new characters, mostly guillotine and Elsa. Man-thing is subject to a balance change in about 4 months in my opinion.
The side quest is really bad and considering the fact that we've gotten 20k 5* shards during the last week of september, this month sure doesn't excite me. I can't say that we received too many rewards, because that isn't possible. There is no overflow in my inventory so it means I wasn't stuffed by kabam enough. Another negative factor that causes this hypeless state is the delay for the Colossus/Old man Logan buffs. It seems they are further tuning them and a new beta will be live soon. I hope to see further improvements to Colossus' abilities, but to be honest, I was satisfied with what we got last month. The sudden disappearing of the summoner appreciation calender has left some of us feel like there's a sudden void in the game. I hope this move by kabam leads to an awesome 5 year anniversary with loads of rewards to celebrate this beautiful achievement and get us ready for the next year of mcoc.

Comments

• Options
    DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    Every year I look forward to October for new horror characters from classic marvel stories and manthing has always been one of those characters. I can't get over how badly they treated his inclusion in the game. What a terrible realization of an amazing classic horror character
  • Options
    Apollo702Apollo702 Posts: 13
    It's only lacking hype because of everything that is happening next month and towards the end of the year. I think that the release of Doom and Mr. Fantastic along with the newly formatted calendars will make of for this month. Plus Silver Surfer comes out in December.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Apollo702 said:

It's only lacking hype because of everything that is happening next month and towards the end of the year. I think that the release of Doom and Mr. Fantastic along with the newly formatted calendars will make of for this month. Plus Silver Surfer comes out in December.

Even if this quest was with no upcoming content it’d still be boring, it’s the combination of a bad side quest and such a big gap between permanent content compared to usually recently
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i dont know, i did 5.3 at 100% without lots of stuff to do, im ok with dry months