**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VOTE FOR HULKBUSTER (#BuffHulkBuster)

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

This Friday, vote for Hulkbuster on the buff poll, here are a few reasons why you should vote for him:

1) Hulkbuster is available as a 5* as well as a 6*, unlike some of the other options on the poll.
2) Hulkbuster is one of the oldest champions in the game and a LOT of people have him.
3) He's a 2015 champion, which makes him a good candidate for the use of 2015 Variant gems from all 3 Variants (& future Variants).
4) Hulkbuster is a Tech as well as an XL champion, which will make him an awesome champion for Variant 2 and Variant 3 (provided his buff will make him a great champion).
5) This man has been a meme for far too long, he deserves justice.

If you'd like to add any points, comment down below. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    When will the voting start?
    Can't find the official poll.
    Would go for daredevil though.
    Such a stand alone character with
    Blindness. Not like other marvel heroes.
    And in future if KABAM releases Bullseye. The. It's game set match.
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Just pulled a 6* hulkbuster so hes getting my vote :smiley:
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I have him as a duped 5* & I have 3x 2015 R4 tech gems & 2x 2015/6 R4 tech gems to use. So he'll get my vote!
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Where can we vote officially?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    You can't vote now. There will be a thread from October 11th at 1pm PDT until October 12th at 1pm PDT where you can cast your vote.
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    #BuffHulkBuster

I am going with this guy in this voting....
    Please make it happen guys.
  • Options
    ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Hulk buster is getting my vote!
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Imagine the possibilities:

Hulkbuster Buff

My thoughts on what should happen:
    1. New SP1
    2. Increased base attack.
    3. Immunity to Bleed – Multiple levels of armor and protection protect Tony from blows that cause bleed.
    4. Immunity to Poison – Advanced Stark Filtration Systems filters out all known poisons in the Battlerealm before they can affect Tony.

Pre-Flight Ability
    1. Gamma Protocol – Grants Hulkbuster an advanced fury that increases attack by 75% and advanced warning systems prevent Hulkbuster from being stunned.
    2. Extinction Protocol – Tony equips the Hulkbuster with the ability to survive in extreme weather conditions, making Hulkbuster immune to Coldsnap, Frostbite and Incinerate.
    3. Point Break Protocol – Tony equips the Hulkbuster with an advanced charging system that turns shock damage into Power and grants him a stacking fury buff that scales with each shock debuff he would receive.