WHY IS NO ONE DEGENERATION IMMUNE?

All of the Debuffs in MCOC have at least one character who’s immune to it EXCEPT FOR DEGENERATION! I think it’s time that Kabam make at least 5 characters that are degeneration immune. I also think that everyone who’s a robot should be immune to degeneration on top of the 5 other characters. Kabam, please

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    No, degen is designed as the 1 effect nobody is immune to, and it needs to stay that way or you will have 1 champ you need to have for tons of nodes
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 30
    manthing should be degeneration immune
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 125
    Naim54321 said:

All of the Debuffs in MCOC have at least one character who’s immune to it EXCEPT FOR DEGENERATION! I think it’s time that Kabam make at least 5 characters that are degeneration immune. I also think that everyone who’s a robot should be immune to degeneration on top of the 5 other characters. Kabam, please

Because degen immunity is op as hell. Imagine how many nodes you could easily go through with a degen immune champ? Starburst, no retreat, bane, brute force and the list goes on...
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 185
    Degen is the money maker. They have to have some kind of defuff that is unavoidable for any champ to use when they want you to just lose life.
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 17
    Hmm, your points are strong but still, Kabam just wants us to buy loads of potions so they can get more rich
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 430 ★★★
    I'm typically on players side for the most part but I gotta disagree with this post. It would destroy far too many nodes that have alternate ways to counter it already. Now getting degen without making a mistake I would agree but to have a champ degen immune is way too OP.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 305
    If they add a Degeneration Immune champ, it should be Lady Death
    Because, you know
    It’s death

Aside from her (if she is ever one day added somehow to the contest), I don’t see why
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,165 ★★★
    Taskmaster is immune to it after 6 debuffs or whatever, but most degens are passive.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,112 ★★★★★

Taskmaster is immune to it after 6 debuffs or whatever, but most degens are passive.

10 debuffs and only active debuffs.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,625 ★★★
    ghulk counters some degen nodes
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,057 ★★★
    i wonder how many times dormamu killed you
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 129
    Naim54321 said:

Do you want to put Omega red in TRASHCAN lol..i love my r5 omega dude!
  • Morpheus1919Morpheus1919 Posts: 2
    Get rid of degen nodes entirely. Make skill based ways to deplete player health or dont do it at all.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 147
    If anyone would be degen immune it would be dormammu because he is from the dark dimension and has no soul to degenerate.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 601 ★★★
    Because CAPSLOCK
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 340 ★★★

Get rid of degen nodes entirely. Make skill based ways to deplete player health or dont do it at all.

Bane says hi.
  • Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 246
    Because they need some fun and interactive unavoidable damage
    Ugh, I’m gonna have a hard time 100% completing Act 5. Also I’m a free to play player so even more harder
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 98
    Naim54321 said:

Ugh, I’m gonna have a hard time 100% completing Act 5. Also I’m a free to play player so even more harder

act 5 is easy and even i'm a free to play player that hasn't 100% act 5
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Most degen nodes are skill based, you do thinks to avoid the damage like with bane or brute force

Naim54321 said:

I’m using 4* Scarlet witch awakened Rank 5, 4* Hyperion awakenedRank 5, 5* Cap IW Awakened (low) Rank 3 (not all the way I need ISO-8), 4* Aegon awakened Rank 5 and Iron Man IW 4* awakened Rank 4. I’m having a really hard time getting rid of that annoying BS Ultron. What champs did you use that made Act 5 ‘Easy’?
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 108
    edited October 13
    For the joy of Fun and interactive damage. Actually Taskmster can become immune if it's activated enough as a Debuff, However most Degens are passive.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 281 ★★
    Silver Surfer will be degen immune..
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 98
    Naim54321 said:

Naim54321 said:

I’m using 4* Scarlet witch awakened Rank 5, 4* Hyperion awakenedRank 5, 5* Cap IW Awakened (low) Rank 3 (not all the way I need ISO-8), 4* Aegon awakened Rank 5 and Iron Man IW 4* awakened Rank 4. I’m having a really hard time getting rid of that annoying BS Ultron. What champs did you use that made Act 5 ‘Easy’?
    If you're talking about 5.4.6 ultron, their is plenty of guides in youtube that can help you with that. Seatin himself has also beaten 5.4.6 ultron with his 5* crossbones and Loki can also beat him if you have skill required to use loki to beat 5.4.6 ultron