**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My champion Is in slow motion AQ, Arena, AW. AI is superhuman speed. [Closed]

Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 41
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
iPhone 7. Latest IOS. Game up to date.

From time to time my champions are moving and reacting in slow motion. Meanwhile the AI is in superhuman speed. It happens in all areas of the game. Right now in AQ 10:18 pm eastern time zone my heroes are reacting like they are in quicksand. The timing is off. Blocking, parry, my champions are reacting and moving at a snails pace. Using 4* rank 5/50 Hyperion against mini boss Hulkbuster. Unresponsive at times and extreme lag. Please fix the lag and speed of our champions. Has anyone else seen this happen? Or is it just me? Happens every time I play the game.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Android user and same facing this problem. in aq ai become too aggresive and fast.i play aq and aw both but never face that problem in aw only in aq
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I too feel like this happens on ios. In arena I'm super fast in aw n aq its like my champs are fighting under water with slower reactions.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I actually felt the gameplay slow downt around that same time. Had a lot of lag on specials.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Iphone7 and prior iPhones in the past have the same problem. It's been better in the past. Last year it's gotten really bad. Some mornings, 400AM central, it'd be smooth and perfect. That's been 6 months at the least

AQ has always been the worst. Especially AQ bosses. Timing of parries and blocks, evades just not working.

LAG, this has been constant these past few months, even 12.0

I have never seen any mod, admin or dev answer any question about lag
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Same here, the problem have months for me, but the last week was the limit, or I changed and my patience ran out.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    I've run into that, it's always in AQ. The enemy moves roughly twice their normal speed and I'm moving normally or a bit slower than normal. Doesn't happen often to me though. Other times, I've played (AQ again, sometimes AW) where the whole fight is moving like in quicksand, both parties move like sloths. My favorite is when they both stop moving altogether for almost a minute, you're frantically tapping/swiping to get it back and then just before you're ready to kill the game and restart, it comes alive again and you die, for no better reason than the game is broken.

What happened? Kabam was doing so well aftr v12 dropped, with communication and consolation gifts for performance issues and such...and then they went back to their silent and/or tone deaf responses again. They are fast losing any good will left.
  • Masso4uMasso4u Posts: 3
    Happens very often to me, every day, harder fights in map5 become unplayable at that time... everything moves like in honey, no evade, no block, all the timing is gone, worst thing about that is it is unpredictable
  • Masso4uMasso4u Posts: 3
    I play on iPhone 7+, do you think it is related to divice?
  • Noticed this today. This was a nice change to my usual bugs. It's like a new surprise each day
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    It happens to me on my 6s as well. It seems to get worse as your alliance prestige goes up. After like 6K alliance prestige, the symbiotes in map 5 are basically parry immune and move about 3 times faster than you can.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. There are a handful of reported issues currently that all seem to relate to AI reaction speed. This is something that's currently being worked on, and should hopefully have improvements in for the coming update. Thanks for your patience while we work on this!
This discussion has been closed.