**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Point deduction in AW

A few hours ago my alliance got 900k points deducted from our final AW score, can anyone explain?

Comments

• Options
    Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    That’s pretty common. By the time all wars are completed and scores are all tallied, your rank can shift pretty dramatically from the time you finish your war, to just an hour later.
  • Options
    Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64

That’s pretty common. By the time all wars are completed and scores are all tallied, your rank can shift pretty dramatically from the time you finish your war, to just an hour later.

Yeah but like why are points being deducted? I would understand just placement in gold 1 or 2, but we're missing almost a million points there
  • Options
    Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    edited October 2019
    Patchie93 said:

Yeah but like why are points being deducted? I would understand just placement in gold 1 or 2, but we're missing almost a million points there
    Someone got caught piloting, modding, etc
    Our war rating only went down by 50 points, so I doubt it was that. (We lost the last war)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Patchie93 said:

Someone got caught piloting, modding, etc
    Our war rating only went down by 50 points, so I doubt it was that. (We lost the last war)
    They go for season points not rating most of the time, someone has been caught cheating in some way
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Yup! Piloting most likely.