**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

pausing during a Sp3 in AQ now leads to KO regardless if timed out

PachPach Posts: 131
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
How do you guys feel about this now
Was this changed?

Comments

• Do you mean you paused and let the timer run?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pach said:

How do you guys feel about this now
    Feel it’s like another cheap thing implemented by kabam.

You mean if you pause the game during an sp3 to prevent you from being knocked out, so the time runs out and you negate the sp3? yea been that way for a while, and I have no issues. If you pause it before the sp great, but trying to exploit the system to prevent a legit knockout is not going to garner much sympathy.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Yes, I was using Ægon on falcon of all people
    I gambled on his sp2 KOing him but he popped his 3 right before the bleed did it’s job.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Actually I might be confusing my time outs
    Here’s the story:
    For map 5 I run duped MS, magik and Mephisto
    I take a few linked nodes ( mainly 1% regen ones) to “farm” souls for MS
    Just build to an sp3
    Get the soul and pause to time out
    Go back in on the same fight and repeat till I get the 4 that I need. Health isn’t an issue since I syphon from the defender
    Maybe that’s why I got confused
    I think I’ve timed out on hypes sp3 when he’s been the mini and revived no damage other than the 50% reduction to your current health
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pach said:

Here’s the story:
    Just build to an sp3
    Go back in on the same fight and repeat till I get the 4 that I need. Health isn’t an issue since I syphon from the defender
    I think I’ve timed out on hypes sp3 when he’s been the mini and revived no damage other than the 50% reduction to your current health

timing out does not kill you, but if you pause during an sp3 to allow for the timeout then the sp3 will finish before the time runs out, because that action has already started.
  • mljun2017mljun2017 Posts: 7
    Lormif said:

Pach said:

Here’s the story:
    Just build to an sp3

timing out does not kill you, but if you pause during an sp3 to allow for the timeout then the sp3 will finish before the time runs out, because that action has already started.

For the sake or fairness, that's how it should be.