**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[1Dos3] We are Gladiators! AQ-Focused Alliance Seeks One Veteran Player

Oct. 9, 2019

We are Gladiators needs one active player, preferably 500K or above, to fill a spot about to open in our alliance. We're friendly, team-oriented, and chill, focused on Alliance Quest (required), with players optionally running Alliance War (up to you, not required).

We're looking for someone comfortable with map 5 in AQ and who shares our outlook about the game.

We are Gladiators is a middle tier alliance that is fun, chill, and relaxed -- with no drama. Our lives outside the game take priority. Still, we surpass 80 million in Alliance Quest each week, with no trouble, and are organically growing toward 90 million. We're focused on gathering resources and building our rosters.

We have teammates from the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We get along well and accomplish our goal of having fun.

Our alliance works well because we communicate. We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required, and this is what makes this alliance work so well. We also use it to chat about champs, challenges, nodes, etc.

For AQ, we play 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. We complete all 3 BGs 100 percent. BG 1 plays maps 5-4-4-4-4; BG 2 plays 4-4-4-4-3; and BG 3 plays 4-4-4-3-3.

There are no mandatory donations.

For war, it's normally a 1-BG war for those interested teammates, but we can do multi-battlegroup wars, too. It depends on who is available to play. Typically, we have 3 wars a week. There is no stress. We don't require the use of potions or revives. If war is your passion and is a high priority, this alliance will NOT fit what you seek.

We participate in weekly SA. We typically surpass the 500K mark. We often surpass 750K. With the other alliance events (the 3-day events), we continue to reach the last milestones consistently for ALL of them, so you will get good rewards with us. There are NO event minimums.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is Col. Corndog. You can also find me on Telegram -- my username is @cwhitworth. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the search box of the Telegram app or you won't find me.

Look forward to hearing from you.