**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for daily active members level 20 or higher must be active in aq and aw

Not the best but we are trying to build up looking for strong players message jmoneysteck97 if interested

Comments

• JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    this was 2 months ago what is the matter with you guess ur a little butthurt that im better than u???
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    boys, seriously?
    how long have u been playing? im just over 2 months. this salty **** attacks me because i pointed out his lack fo skill. i havent tried master on the event quest yet but i will this minth just because they increased rewards and to rub it in ur face
    again you **** nitwit I have been playing about 2 1/2 months. how long have u been playing the fact that I am a 100k rating already is pretty decent in my opinion. I never said I was a top tier player I simply said u need to get gud. like many people on the internet u have gotten wildly offended because I called u bad at a video game
    5er939lpldbg.png
    i got spidey here as my last champ in the intermediate bracket i have not been playing 8months to a year. where were u at 2 1/2 months in?
    i guess u forgot to take ur pills this morning u idiot it says my name how is it someone elses screenshot