**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you get free Stuff ???

I see that you can get Free stuff from the Forums but how do you get them ?? Been playing for over a year maybe 3 to 4 hours a day but just joined forum a couple of months ago !!! Still trying to figure out !!!!

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    You cannot get free stuff from the forums. You can however get stuff through Marvel Insider.
  • What kind of stuff are you talking about? Advice?
  • Free Characters and things of that Nature. ...
  • OK , Sam has answered some of the Question for me ( Marvel insider ) Now I'm a member there too but haven't received anything !!!
  • Thanks 420sam !!!!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Free Characters and things of that Nature. ...

The last time anything was given away through the forums was when they released a 3* Elektra to people who replied to a forum thread, but that was all the way back in February 2016.

So...there is nothing being given away through the forums.
  • Thanks
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Thawnim wrote: »

The last time anything was given away through the forums was when they released a 3* Elektra to people who replied to a forum thread, but that was all the way back in February 2016.

what?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

what?

It coincided with Valentines Day so there was Daredevil, Elektra and about 4 others with the romance synergy. There was a thread where you had to vote and post your gamer name in the comments to the thread.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

what?

It coincided with Valentines Day so there was Daredevil, Elektra and about 4 others with the romance synergy. There was a thread where you had to vote and post your gamer name in the comments to the thread.

Yeah I remember that, good memory... I had completely forgot about it until now
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited August 2017
    OK , Sam has answered some of the Question for me ( Marvel insider ) Now I'm a member there too but haven't received anything !!!

You have to accumulate points on your Marvel Insider account by doing various things, such as completing event quests or clicking different links on the site. There is a list of stuff you can do on your account page. Then you can exchange those points for in-game content.