**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Mission 4

BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
edited October 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/163129/corvus-possible-bug-evade-mission#latest

I recently posted another question which I felt as a bug. Mission 4 is not considered as complete if Corvus heavy or special knocksout the defender

I realized that's not a bug. But asking community so you all think this should change?

Corvus Mission 4 38 votes

Yes : Corvus's Heavy or Special hit KO should make m4 complete
42%
SlowDigzMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabRazorDevildeadcrimeKneejonesBboychoboBlackSaChiChampioncriticEthanGamerAmazing_Demon05Etjamadot_dittoProteinshake_93WedgemonsterBriceMiester 16 votes
No : Keep it as is
57%
Nick_Caine_32AlCapone2727ThereticLvernon15ThecurlerAKTEKNiteAndDaeLiss_Bliss_Mad_Titan_21ThesurvivlistBattle_GreninjaThi101SummonerNRTheSquish671Tony886ClatoniusUHJ69GUARD1ANFreeToPlay_21H3t3r 22 votes

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    No, and this is a 6* r2 owner speaking. His other missions are just beating the right champ type, this is his only mission that requires some degree of skill.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I agree that leaving it as it is helps to introduce a level of skill and I'm all for it. But if it were changed to the new one I would still be happy about it.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I agree that leaving it as it is helps to introduce a level of skill and I'm all for it. But if it were changed to the new one I would still be happy about it.

I’d be for it too. But I personally don’t think the change is needed.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Do I think this needs changed? No. Do I think that's the way it should be though? Mm, yes. It's the only mission that has the chance to be impossible. I rarely will get it because by the time they evade or auto-block, a heavy or special kills them, I really don't care either way though. The fact that a heavy or special will kill them just proves that I don't need another mission completed anyways 😂.
  • No : Keep it as is
    The description of his Mission 4 should probably be worded a little differently, so it would be clearer for those not as accustomed to using him. Such as instead of just “Knock Down” it should probably say “knock down without resulting in a knockout”.

But how it works is fine, the other 3 missions only involve choosing a path that has those 3 types of opponents on it, there needs to be something that will actually make you work for it.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Haji_Saab said:

The replies in this thread are a bit funny for me.

The only reason we have this interaction is because the game engine does not register what happens after a KO. If and when this technical road block is removed, we can (and probably will) have this changed.

Interesting