**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5 next... 5 star Namor or Warlock

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
so far my current Rank 5s are Thing, Omega Red, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Domino, Aegon, Corvus, Nick Fury, Ghost and Void. I can only rank 5 one more champ so far Warlock is duped sig 60 and Namor sig 100....

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

so far my current Rank 5s are Thing, Omega Red, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Domino, Aegon, Corvus, Nick Fury, Ghost and Void. I can only rank 5 one more champ so far Warlock is duped sig 60 and Namor sig 100....

You already have Omega ranked and he and Namor get utilized for a lot of the same types of fights. Unless you're maximizing prestige options, Warlock would give you more versatility than Namor IMO
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Warlock because he has lot of utilities and best champs for aw
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Thanks guys appreciate it
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Unless you have like an overflow of t2a and t5b, I wouldn't do either until the 3 months for Warlock ends. See what Kabam's stance is on him if hes overperforming, or doing just right
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have omega you don’t need namor as much, go warlock
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Warlock
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Having both at 5/65 and max sig, I will tell you I use Warlock a heck of a lot more than I use Namor. Both are amazing, but Warlock just gives you so many options for so much content

Having both at 5/65 and max sig, I will tell you I use Warlock a heck of a lot more than I use Namor. Both are amazing, but Warlock just gives you so many options for so much content

thanks bud so you think warlock is the better option of the two

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Unless you have like an overflow of t2a and t5b, I wouldn't do either until the 3 months for Warlock ends. See what Kabam's stance is on him if hes overperforming, or doing just right

Disagree because in that time you culd cler a lot being that champions befor either get down tourn.
    Lvernon15 said:

If you have omega you don’t need namor as much, go warlock

you're right I think im going with warlock

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The only reason for you specifically to go with namor first would be prestige.
    Deli said:

You have a 5* rank 5 black widow? What she like bro?

She's one of my fav mystic champ, and I think she's the only full suicides friendly one. very useful