**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annihilus and Human Torch Update

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
So given the recent announcement on the balance/update pause, are these two champs still being tweaked and hopefully updated/balanced in the November update?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Did you read the announcement? They will give us more info in Nov on their plans but the tweaks if there are any will be later.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Did you read the announcement? They will give us more info in Nov on their plans but the tweaks if there are any will be later.

I think he’s more concerned about those they said would get buffed.
    I’m also curious since I was expecting a buff to my human torch this month.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★

If I hadn’t read the announcement why would I be asking for clarification about the aforementioned announcement. Was hoping for a mod to clarify. No reason to be tacky.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    GNASTY said:

If I hadn’t read the announcement why would I be asking for clarification about the aforementioned announcement. Was hoping for a mod to clarify. No reason to be tacky.
    The question was valid, they literally said the balance updates were on paused.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

GNASTY said:

The question was valid, they literally said the balance updates were on paused.
    This is correct! Thanks, gang!
This discussion has been closed.