**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem with red hulk aQ map 4 node 35

Ok so not sure what the deal is there is no link up or anything but anything but a crit hit is only doing Iike 10 damage I just tried to fight him with my rank 5 crossbones got 78 hits in and only manage to take maybe 25% of his health his rateing is only 4 k mine with the class bonus is over 6k I then fought him with my rank 5 guillotine same issue bleed and crt hit were able to damage him but every thing else very low damage 5 or ten damage please investigate not asking for a refund or free pots just pleas confirm this glitch and fix it thanks

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    HIS PHYSICAL RESIST. LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN FIXXED. GUILLOTINE HAS CLASS DISADVANTAGE, THATS ANOTHER 20% REDUCED DAMAGE WHILE HE GAINS 40% ATTACK...

IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF WE GET AN EXPLAINATION ON PHY RESIST SINCE ITS NOT EVEN IN MY CHARACTER SHEET
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 235
    I did notice frequently this. An R5 dupped Wolverine struggles to take him below 50% health even with regular bleeds, and by the time that happens he already filled his power bar twice over.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Physical resistence.
    The only way to ignore it is with crit hits. Crossbones don't give crit hits, so he is a poor match against Red Hulk
  • Ranger1914Ranger1914 Posts: 22
    I have fought him many times before never had any issue