**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold

There should be a option to sell crystals for gold so we can rank up people. This would be good for the people that don't have time to run arena for battle chips

Comments

• @Thedizzykidd Which crystals would you propose selling for Gold? Just out of curiosity. I wouldn't sell champ crystals as they come with Gold and ISO when you get dupes, and the ISO can be sold for more Gold. Catalysts (short of T4) can be sold for Gold and higher tier frags, so if my inventory is capped, I can sell those. Free 4 hour Green crystals can yield Gold Crystals (Uncollected). Arena Crystals pay out Gold and Units. Perhaps the Solo and Greater Solo Crystals? Othet than those, I don't see the advantage in selling crystals for Gold. Truthfully, if they were to be sold for Gold, the amount you'd get likely wouldn't be worth it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

There should be a option to sell crystals for gold so we can rank up people. This would be good for the people that don't have time to run arena for battle chips

There are gold crystals...
  • ThedizzykiddThedizzykidd Posts: 5
    T4 catalysts Crystal's or the T4 catalysts them self. I cant open the crystals I have because my inventory is full on T4 and if your over on them you cant sell the ones that get put into your stash. And without the gold to ranking up champs these items are lost
    I'm a daily player but dont have the time to run the arena as much as I wish I could. The battle chips from playing the arena are enough to make a difference but for us that dont have the option of putting in that time we are throwing away needed items
    You can not sell t4 catalysts
    Only the t4 basic can be sold
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I though my gold issues would be taken care of when I became uncollected, but I was def wrong, I still have to grind away any free time I have in the arenas for 300 battle chips per round of fights, which in itself is a little rediculous when using 5* & 6* champs, but I had an idea when kabam put those 2* crystals in the PvP/1v1 arena, why not put gold crystals in there like 1 day a week or something, that way it helps the gold issue but u still have to grind some what to get the crystals, it wouldn't be alot of fun but it could help alleviate the problem, just an idea.