**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost buged again (video)

ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ghost geting parry while attacking from phase it happened 3 times in the row on a same fight

https://youtu.be/agizC4GdrZw

Comments

• Starlord27Starlord27 Posts: 50
    Thank you for posting this video. Whenever I went to record gameplay this never happened (it’s happened well over 50 times now and I refuse to take her into war because of it). Made a thread about it as well but like I said I couldn’t get the footage (as if Kabam knew I was trying to back myself up).

Again thank you for this! It needs fixing and it’s clear there’s changes to the AI which they’re avoiding like the plague
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Zarakik said:

Ghost geting parry while attacking from phase it happened 3 times in the row on a same fight

https://youtu.be/agizC4GdrZw

Nice vid .. slowing it down to x0.25 speed .. you can easily compare the "working" combo ... with the "parried" combo ... and you're timing on the counter attack is spot on ... the only change, was the AI recovery time "aborting" the light attack ... O.o

Kabam: "working as intended".

LOL

• ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178

Thank you for posting this video. Whenever I went to record gameplay this never happened (it’s happened well over 50 times now and I refuse to take her into war because of it). Made a thread about it as well but like I said I couldn’t get the footage (as if Kabam knew I was trying to back myself up).

Again thank you for this! It needs fixing and it’s clear there’s changes to the AI which they’re avoiding like the plague

You're welcome that's annoying and yes very unreliable in AW as it could cost a win, good thing it's post season war. Same thing happened many times but i also wasnt recording
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    That's why I fear bringing Ghost into AW as the main attacker. I know this bug has been long overdue and it really needs to be looked into; btw I think I've noticed it only happens after the opponent has landed 2 (or more) hits into the phase, it has never happened to me after a single hit into the phase.

That's why I fear bringing Ghost into AW as the main attacker. I know this bug has been long overdue and it really needs to be looked into; btw I think I've noticed it only happens after the opponent has landed 2 (or more) hits into the phase, it has never happened to me after a single hit into the phase.

There is some specific champs that does this, as of now i noticed that Quake and Blade parry Ghost
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    This not just for Ghost. This is happening on lot of champs.
    I used night trasher medium-medium combo against Medusa. According to night trasher abilities. Medium/dashboard attacks should not trigger auto block. But In my case 2nd medium triggered parry mastery and I got stun. It did not show up as either auto block or autoblock failed. It just showed me parry. This is weird and so confusing to understand. How can the AI block in middle of combo when auto block is not triggering. And how does developer define the difference between auto block and perfect triggered by AI.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    nvm
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    How is this a bug? It was a well timed block by Quake after the attack. The attack with Ghost was a tick to slow. It happens.
  • NizamSheikh15NizamSheikh15 Posts: 10
    Brother I have 5/65 awaken Ghost & playing with her in AW for over 2 months but this never happened with me btw sometimes I take 3 hits in phasing & it's still working.

Thank Ü, Next
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019

This not just for Ghost. This is happening on lot of champs.
    I used night trasher medium-medium combo against Medusa. According to night trasher abilities. Medium/dashboard attacks should not trigger auto block. But In my case 2nd medium triggered parry mastery and I got stun. It did not show up as either auto block or autoblock failed. It just showed me parry. This is weird and so confusing to understand. How can the AI block in middle of combo when auto block is not triggering. And how does developer define the difference between auto block and perfect triggered by AI.

@Zarakik @WhiteStriker @Star_Lord_ @dot_ditto Yup, being parried after a counter happens alot more the past couple months with almost every champ i play. Agree, def seems like the AI has been sped up or somethin changed causing different types of recent/returning “bugs”. It feels live, like the AI was uploaded all our tips/tricks/ tactics plus more, many found in “dorky daves” ninja series, new Matrix Agents.Ha (Not talking about running into a parry out of frustration after they 5 hit combo me or vs awdefender w/high Limber mastery. Which both cases are on me! Lol)

How is this a bug? It was a well timed block by Quake after the attack. The attack with Ghost was a tick to slow. It happens.

That unhuman quick reaction is a bug that was comfired before and "was fixed" but as we see it was not with some champs
  • I would not say it is unhuman. It is similar to champions attacking you after they evade your attack (Spidey). As long as they evade your light hit, you can block that incoming, "unhuman" quick counter-attack. Same here. If you attack directly after the medium attack, the AI won't have enough time to block because of the longer animation of the medium hit. It could still happen if you are to slow.

But I am not against a fix. I just don't think it is that big of a problem.