**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What tier alliance am I worthy

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
I was in a relaxed silver3 alliance till now.
They didn't communicate at all and we were just moving backwards instead of forwards progress wise so i kinda left the alliance

I wanna know what tier alliance i can join with my champs
(Example: gold 3 or silver1 or gold1 like that) i have no idea what tier ends up in what section so tell me in terms of that

best and highest champs:
5* r4 sabretooth (4* r4 killmonger and 4* r4 OR)
5* r4 she hulk
5* r4 ghost (2*antman and 4* r2 wasp)(unawakened)
6* r1 storm
5* r3 dr voodoo (awakened)
5* r3 corvus (4* proxima max)
4* maxed holy trinity
4* max void
4* max scarlet witch

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    It's not so much about the champs you have.. but more about your prestige.. paths you can clear and resources you have on hand for rank ups that would matter.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

It's not so much about the champs you have.. but more about your prestige.. paths you can clear and resources you have on hand for rank ups that would matter.

Well it is about his champs.
    Gold 2 maybe for war, map 5.
    Even gold 3 alliances see a lot of r5 5* defenders. Although the nodes are pretty easy you need to compete at a similar level. But again a gold 2/3 ally will be more patient with your development to get up those defenders and attack teams. But if you struggle in aw/aq attack side of it you may want gold 3.

But moving up in tiers by joining already established alliances is the fastest way to grow outside of story quests.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

I just want an idea of what you guys with your champs if anyone has the same level as mine what level of alliance war they are in

It is hard to say, because war isn't the only thing you need to consider. If you try to join, say, a Gold 2 alliance you're probably going to be fighting wars between tier seven and eleven, maybe? On top of that a Gold 2 alliance might be doing Map 5x5. So the question is, if you're doing tier 7-11 war and map 5, who are you placing on defense, who are you using on attack, who would you be using in AQ on top of that, and then do you have anything left for questing? Five defenders, six attackers, and then you would be questing with what's left or in between wars and AQ weeks. Would you be good with that?