**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to fight annilus?

hey guys was doing the reality epic quest and knowing my luck I ran into annilus and i had extreme difficulty. I used my blade + ghost rider synergy playing blade which danger mode activates on villians yielding more damage and lower def proficiency or whatever you call it.

anyways what if i didn't have blade? What if i didn't have a solid counter to fight annilus? What would be a good way to fight him cause I dont understand him at all.

everyone in the guild i asked is always "QUAKE...VOID...QQUAKE...VOID...QUAKE...omg get off quakes **** jeez"

i dont play quake i got a 3/30 of her
I GOT A 3/30 VOID TOO

i can't do **** with them!

so please help!

Comments

• Can’t use Quake or Void on this day of Hero + Skill/Mystic/Tech anyways.
    I ran into Annihilus on both sides of the quest too, ate up a couple heroes (also, got stuck with Champion as boss for 2nd run, which kills everyone else, making Explore for that Ticket an attempt in futility today).
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I wonder if you guys are even roster ready for epic difficulty or skill ready for it. Even tho epic is easy
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Don’t block or get hit, dash back at start and intercept only. Any champ can do that.

Or nullify his rod. Lots of mystics can do that. Or use Slow debuff.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* 4/55 Kingpin.

Annihilus inflicts debuffs through block; so Kingpin absolutely destroys him. Just block a combo, rack up the Rage and then start swinging!
  • NethranVegeta23NethranVegeta23 Posts: 6
    edited October 2019
    At First, Using Magik's SP1, it nullifies his rod and he shouts "Its Mine" and keeps 4 fury buff on him. The moral is we should not nullify his buffs. Its better to use tanky champs like Venom, LC etc.. I used Venom and Omnamized his rod and after that his fury as well.

Best way to defeat him is by intercepting using tanky champs, But still he is a beast.
    I think EF should be easy to defeat him(Not Sure).

Kabam should nerf some of his abilities.