**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 t5 basic cat and I don't know yet

Here's the situation.
I only have one r5 5* who is the mighty Corvus Glaive at lvl 100.
I have the basic catalysts to make two r5 (but I don't have all the alpha2 to make more than one at this moment) or a r5 and a r2 6* but I don't want to make mistakes and the characters I want more seems very very far from arrive..
the candidates are:
5* r4 at this moment

Omega Red lvl 200
Blade lvl 200
Ghost Rider lvl 60 (I pulled him last week so I have to raise the level as soon as I can)
OG Vision lvl 150
Magik lvl 140
Killmonger lvl 40
Domino (at r3 at this moment) unduped
Iceman unduped

and 6* Havok not duped

I used an awakening gem and all the stones I had on Omega but I really don't like him. I'm unable to use him.. I can kill almost everything with a Magik but with him I end up dying. I'm very upset because I should have used the gem on Domino or Iceman.. Ok now it's too late to complain.

I can finish every monthly event. I have done the completion in act 6 to take the Cavalier title but nothing more and I have to do the tre variants. I only have done the first 2 chapters of act 1 in variant 1. Maybe I should rank someone who could help me do the three variants and act 6 and use the prizes to raise others.

I did't want to raise Blade until last week but now that I have Ghost Rider I'm thinking about him. BUT I like Ghost Rider more so I think in that case I would raise GR first

Can you help me decide?
Thanks