**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to use 5* Mutant Awakening Gem

Whom to use 5* Mutant Awakening Gem 89 votes

X-23
0%
Omega Red
76%
PantherusNZRagamugginGunnerRazorDevilNifzBuckeyeKPMrLalowEmil_LimsonTerraBajjsbwuqjwDarkrider05Jim0172kfd2010MityAntMikeyBoi69Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSJonibärchenSvensktigerHammerbro_64Broken 68 votes
Emma Frost
2%
Spity68Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
ArchAngel
19%
Azzzm0Master3418TheSquish671GamecodeOneBatman1903FabriciusDead1ddomAdamb208Lion1010ud3isxfou21BonzodavidMrSpoonSheDroveMeHereIbbyH_I_Z 17 votes
ANY OTHER GOD TIER (DO MENTION DOWN BELOW)
2%
bloodyCainPyrda 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Used my mutant 5* on Omega red. Suicides (fill poison, second bleed) makes him revolutionary.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    if you run suicides and need a korg,thorn et similia counter, go with Omega; if you need DOTs, regen control and AAR go with AA: if you need both, i personally would awaken AA, i simply love him more... Emma doesn't need her sig. at all, and while X-23 isn't a bad champ i don't think she deserve an AG ^_^
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Omega Red

Omega Red. No brainer dude.
  • Options
    0ud3is0ud3is Posts: 9
    ArchAngel
    Archangel.
    I have both and Omega at lvl 200. Archangel (lvl 140 but it doesn’t need to be as high as mine) simply melt everyone who isn’t immune. No regen, no evades, only death <3
  • Options
    OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    It depends on hiw much signature stone you have....

If you can feed 80-90 stone after awakening

Gor for Omega red, he's best to use awaken gem, but needs very high sig.

If not go with AA, he doesn't really need any sig. Stone, he just need awakening..
  • Options
    Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    ArchAngel
    AA because I have a 4* rk 5 AA at sig 73 and he’s brilliant
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Omega Red
    If Namor were on this list, I'd consider him too.

But Namor can still do nasty damage without the dupe (though that ability to reflect the damage when hitting the opponent his key). Omega needs to be duped to get his full potential and is also pretty much a double immunities champ as well.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    ANY OTHER GOD TIER (DO MENTION DOWN BELOW)
    Definitely Namor. You can use other champ to deal Biohazard node.
    But Namor is the only champ that can deal Electro's passive damage when struck, same goes to Korg, and most importantly in Variant 3.
    Dude is amazing
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181

Definitely Namor. You can use other champ to deal Biohazard node.
    But Namor is the only champ that can deal Electro's passive damage when struck, same goes to Korg, and most importantly in Variant 3.
    Dude is amazing

thanks mate
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    ArchAngel
    as long as there is no immunity this man is beyond god tier
  • Options
    H_I_Z said:

as long as there is no immunity this man is beyond god tier

yah mahn love to have him
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Omega Red
    I Had two mutant awakening gems for years, finally used one a couple of months back on mr sinister simply because i felt like id had them for far too Long. Hes decent but not beyond god tier. Holding my second one for either namor or omega red, preferably omega but whoever i pull is going to straight to r5, hopefully ill get one out of my 15 %* crystals i have saved for a large opening
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Omega Red
    Omega Red, I wouldn't even hesitate or think twice about it.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Omega Red
    Omega Red. AA can stop regen, Omega can outdamage it, plus immunities, regen, etc. Loooots of champs can handle regen and evaders aren't that big of a deal anymore for the most part. Omega is the 6.1 Crossbones master.

Also, don't eve let the number of sig stones you have dictate what champs to rank as some say. AA really gets his utility at 1. Omega gets better with sig, but is still good at 20. You will eventually get more stones and level his sig up.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKP said:

Omega Red. AA can stop regen, Omega can outdamage it, plus immunities, regen, etc. Loooots of champs can handle regen and evaders aren't that big of a deal anymore for the most part. Omega is the 6.1 Crossbones master.

Also, don't eve let the number of sig stones you have dictate what champs to rank as some say. AA really gets his utility at 1. Omega gets better with sig, but is still good at 20. You will eventually get more stones and level his sig up.

yaah mate i would have as a 5* i have 50 sig stones and awakening gem