**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is a better champ?

I wonder how people think of these champs and I want to know the best

Who is a better champ? 109 votes

Quake
28%
adqqedfyvrAlex13369Lvernon15CropDuster6uangaCodornas16wegnerkNojokejaymWîndšpäveCassyTimrosJridenhour_3LordRaymond3Rougeknight87TheKiryuZombieZedddoctorbTehsigzorzTony886X_Factor_Agent 31 votes
Corvus Glaive
36%
RagamugginGunnerrazielRiise81SpeedbumpTerraDarkrider05igotgame1075MityAntSKY0303PyrocixLilMaddogHTOG222MilesHolmwoodIamTryingMyBestrichardrsfLaVarBBBCranmer00shadow_lurker22goshkrspaceoctopus 40 votes
Iron Patriot
34%
Crys23SnakeEyes69XakrenMrLalowAQazi99Bpn88855Foxhero007AlCapone2727xolanderDOKTOROKTOPUSThatGuyYouSaw235KillerRino19PrathapThi101Colonaut123TJ107FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWine_LoverManfréaBolgenWozzy101 38 votes

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Quake
    I meant to vote IP #BestChamp
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Armor up. Power gain. Regen. Hard to evade sp1.
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Quake
    please, this is a meme, correct? I'm new to the server so I'm not fully immersed in this brand of sarcasm, but I can't see any way this is serious
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    AmytG said:

please, this is a meme, correct? I'm new to the server so I'm not fully immersed in this brand of sarcasm, but I can't see any way this is serious

Every poster on this forum is 100% stoic.
  • Quake
    Quake can do things almost no champion can. While Corvus is still incredibly useful, his days are numbered and has hard counters like Thing, Maw, and more to come.

Unless Kabam goes crazy with True Strike and Brute Force...
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Iron Patriot
    He's meme-lord of this game...
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Quake
    I only voted for quake because IP is too OP for me to vote for especially when he has that insane unblockable sp3 and he is probably one of the most versatile Champs in the game. On my old account I got banned because I cleared LOL with a rank 1 3 star IP with 0 revives since his healing is that good.

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Quake

I only voted for quake because IP is too OP for me to vote for especially when he has that insane unblockable sp3 and he is probably one of the most versatile Champs in the game. On my old account I got banned because I cleared LOL with a rank 1 3 star IP with 0 revives since his healing is that good.

I did it with a 2* IP beat that
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Why is Groot not in this poll? #disappointment
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Quake

Why is Groot not in this poll? #disappointment

Because OP is trying to give the other champions a chance
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Bold of you to place one of our gods among mere mortals
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Iron Patriot
    Easy win for him I mean come on he has Armor, Regeneration, he Armor breaks himself... wait a sec.