**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa bloodstone evade

I've been using domino against Elsa bloodstone and several times, she has evaded dominos heavy attack. There is no description anywhere on elsas abilities or the fight node. Its confusing

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It says right there in the node, don’t use the same attack 2x
  • OG222OG222 Posts: 3
    Try mixing up your attacks ..
    edited October 2019
    zeezee57 said:

Apparently a two hit heavy counts as using the same attack twice in a row. So basically the only viable heavy attacks against that node are single hit heavies.

A 2 hit heavy is still a single heavy attack, just like dominos 2 his medium dash is still.a single medium. Also you can parry, medium heavy
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    So heavy attacks count as basic?

So heavy attacks count as basic?

All but special attacks are basic
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019

I've been using domino against Elsa bloodstone and several times, she has evaded dominos heavy attack. There is no description anywhere on elsas abilities or the fight node. Its confusing

@WeeHobbit89 i learned the hard way that with any attacker the next combos after u end the 1st still counts as “same basic attack”. (Similar to Sentinel) So don’t only use heavies, u can simply avoid this with Parry-Medium-Heavy every combo. (# of hits on Heavy doesn’t matter, ex Hyperion) If ur running RHulk (for incinerate) & also Masacre (for +1 sec stun) it will give u more time if u don’t have Parry & Stupefy masteries max’d. If u do, that’s enough time to quickly P-M-Heavy w/out masacre synergy. Hope that helps.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,349 ★★★★★

@WeeHobbit89 i learned the hard way that with any attacker the next combos after u end the 1st still counts as “same basic attack”. (Similar to Sentinel) So don’t only use heavies, u can simply avoid this with Parry-Medium-Heavy every combo. (# of hits on Heavy doesn’t matter, ex Hyperion) If ur running RHulk (for incinerate) & also Masacre (for +1 sec stun) it will give u more time if u don’t have Parry & Stupefy masteries max’d. If u do, that’s enough time to quickly P-M-Heavy w/out masacre synergy. Hope that helps.
    Yeah. So if you Parry-Heavy, then Parry-Heavy again, that's going to fall foul of mix-master node. This node is what makes her a killer in the quest.

Best tip I can give you, if you've got him @WeeHobbit89: Iron Man Infinity War.

Just MLLM, and she'll never evade at all.

With his armour and block proficiency, he can easily solo her.