**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void/KM synergy working?

Isn’t void supposed to heal with the KM synergy? I’m not getting anything other than from the healing synergy.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ? What I’m reading says he’s healing from the synergy and nowhere else? Am I misreading this it something?
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    It's working for sure, he's healing 1% everytime when is applying his presence debuff on opponent,
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150

Those pictures show nothing, he’s at higher health without the debuff active so you took damage in between
    That +5 is just from masteries. All of my champs do that
    1% would be ~200 health points
    You realise it’s 1% at the point the debuff applies not 1% every second there is a debuff right?
    I guess I was reading it wrong, it applies once on the instant the debuff places, not over the duration? It did do that when I looked more closely
    DocB said:

I guess I was reading it wrong, it applies once on the instant the debuff places, not over the duration? It did do that when I looked more closely

Yes, when the debuff applies, if it didn’t it would be completely overpowered
    Just realized that @Lvernon15. Was misinterpreting “when” as “while” I guess
    Lvernon15 said:

DocB said:

Yes, when the debuff applies, if it didn’t it would be completely overpowered
    That’s what I was hoping for lol. Was finally playing with his synergies trying to decide who to r4