**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take a look at this screenshot

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My dream is fulfilled
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Ranking

My dream is fulfilled

What was the dream exactly? Ranking up yondu or taking the screenshot?
    Ranking up yondu
    IceSnow said:
    Thanks
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yondu is a pretty decent champion and fairly bit underrated. I wish you happy whistling!
    edited October 2019
    I hope he helps me in act 5 back and forth still havent completed it the only problem is antman and juggernaut amtmans glancing and juggernaut unstoppable
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    Take a look at this screenshot...., it hurts so much as i only have 6 6* champs 😭

IJsmuts said:

Take a look at this screenshot...., it hurts so much as i only have 6 6* champs 😭

How can you explain me
    IJsmuts said:

I understood are you trying to take him to rank 2
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107

IJsmuts said:

Never. Almost quit the game when i pulled him for the 3rd time
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Chill man
    My 6th 6* was king groot dupe
    I got a iron patriot from completing the Deadpool boss rush event worst case than duping a yondu
    Think about that how sad i must have felt doing hard work for getting a trash can
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Think about that how sad i must have felt doing hard work for getting a trash can

Point taken, Yondu is not the best champion in the universe (to put it mildly), but he isn't trash either. He is actually a luxury champion: if you've excess money/rank-up material, you would want him to be usable when it is needed. He is a bit like Ronan (although Ronan has clear situations that he becomes god tier).

Would you invest in a 6* Yondu beyond rank 1? Probably not and probably not necessary. In most situations, a fully levelled-up rank 1 6* Yondu is all that is needed. Compare this to 5* which takes a lot more resources to rank-up to a point he's effective (which you obviously wouldn't).

Yeah, he isn't Blade or Domino, but he has some utility.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    At least ya got a good duped six! Yondu is underated. His bleed is pretty reliable!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    How many t5b does it take for a six? I happen to think 45000 shards is rediculous.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Rap said:

How many t5b does it take for a six? I happen to think 45000 shards is rediculous.

3 T5B to R2
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    IJsmuts said:

IJsmuts said:

Never. Almost quit the game when i pulled him for the 3rd time
    Learn how to use him and he is very useful