**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Availability of 5* AG and Sig Stones

With the current number of 5* champs available in the pool it's been getting more and more difficult awaken them.

Do you think we should have more ways to obtain awakening gems, sig stones or even target specific champs in crystals?

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Yeah, kabam sometimes release an offer for $70usd which includes a class awakening gem and some generic signature stones with few class signature crystal and gold.. the other $70usd offer was a crystal that has 20% awaken gem (class base) or 80% +5 signature stone ( class based).

It’s not cheap, but I sometimes go for it in hopes that I get awaken gem on class I want and need.

Since I have not 100% Acts5 chapter1 thru chapter6 I still can get the 5* generic awakening gem and some signature stones.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I been saying this ever since they dumped the entire roster of champs into the 5 star crystal and more have been added monthly every since then. Growth in this game is becoming to controled and limited! Where are the t5b shards? The t5c shards? Why is it still taking so long to build 5 star crystals? So if they won't improve the drop rates or reduce the number of shards? Then yes! There should be more awakenings made available and more sig stones made available, along with t5b and c shards. This pace is way to slow with 160 champs in the crystal and the slow acquisition of shards is frustrating. Last month this game was fun! This month? Not!
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    edited October 2019
    In my opinion there are 2 options for that (besides $$$)
    1. Make class specific crystals so you have a better chance of duping the character you want and make it 1.25x more expensive than basic
    2. By updating uncollected rewards and adding awakening gem crystal shards, this could be done in new difficulty also

I think those are the most logical solutions
  • Options
    The most logical solution is to refuce the shards! The more crystals you open the greater the chance you will dupe. No awakening or special sharded out crystals. It is very simple and would make this endless grind seem less pointless.
  • Options
    We do not need more to grind for!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

The most logical solution is to refuce the shards! The more crystals you open the greater the chance you will dupe. No awakening or special sharded out crystals. It is very simple and would make this endless grind seem less pointless.

says the person who artificially limits his gameplay. You can get those things, you just have to play the game.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    raziel said:

With the current number of 5* champs available in the pool it's been getting more and more difficult awaken them.

Do you think we should have more ways to obtain awakening gems, sig stones or even target specific champs in crystals?

They’ve given us three extra gems in the last year, and two were free - Christmas, the calendar, and Nick Fury Intel. The gems should always be highly desired, so I’m comfortable there. The balancing act for summoners is when you have multiple champs being awakened, finding a champ who benefits greatly at sig 1 and another to take your stones.