**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do i make a request

I want to get this $100 villain or hero crystal i want to get it but ive never spent this much so i want to make a request for a hero and im buying units to sweetin the deal possible Black Panthers vault im probably going for hero crystal with Blade /villain i want void have synergies for both mostly blade but i also have Awakening gem for void itl still take time to upgrade them butt we been in business together going on 5 years you do this for me one time every job i hit ima be more willing to spend my money

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Yea don’t get the offer it’s not a good deal. $100 for a five star is too expensive
  • Yeah that's why i want a specific champ void i got a gem i can use on him an sig stones pluse just about all synergies most 5* even sentry rank 4 5* un duped saved gem 4 void or other god tier science champ
  • To me its not an issue if guaranted void and black Panthers vault will fix my masteries for real they need work got max 4* max sig getting creamed so kinda half to dont have time to grind arenas during shutdown work season i wirk to much
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    You can decide which pool of champions you get. Ie the Villain/hero crystal. But you can't decide which champ of the. pool you get from the crystal no matter the units or money you pay. Its all RNG
  • Not worth it then lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

Not worth it then lol

Well if your desperate and feel lucky id say go for it, but personally I wouldn't. There are better options to use those money elsewhere
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It is not worth it at all. A 5* that you will need to use a ton of resources to make playable and there is not a very good pool of champs either. There is a chance you could waste a hundred dollars on a tenth of a 6*, a measly chunk of gold, and a BPCW.

Imo it’s an awful deal