**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Iso

Can we get an easier way of getting iso other then duping champs. Maybe in the sigil store you can get iso class crystals with GOLD and NOT UNITS. Or make an exchange system with low tier 1/2 CC’s for that class iso.. I’m constantly in low supply of iso and its frusturating for how expensive it is to rank champs up when i have the cats and gold. Hope others feel this way too

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    marchisio said:

Can we get an easier way of getting iso other then duping champs. Maybe in the sigil store you can get iso class crystals with GOLD and NOT UNITS. Or make an exchange system with low tier 1/2 CC’s for that class iso.. I’m constantly in low supply of iso and its frusturating for how expensive it is to rank champs up when i have the cats and gold. Hope others feel this way too

I feel ya.

I either have too much or too little. I absolutely hate having to sell hundreds of ISOs that are expiring.