Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Community 2019 Christmas Gift - Gifting Champion Badge

I think a great Christmas gift for 2019 would be if for the price of 1000, you can have one account, transfer a hero to another account. Every account can transfer only one and receive only one.

This will not diametrically affect the game, and also allow Kabam to make a lot of money.

Thoughts?

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 453 ★★

I think a great Christmas gift for 2019 would be if for the price of 1000, you can have one account, transfer a hero to another account. Every account can transfer only one and receive only one.

This will not diametrically affect the game, and also allow Kabam to make a lot of money.

Thoughts?

Why??!!?!?
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 193
    LOL never gonna happen.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,800 ★★★★
    The worst thing about these posts is it makes me think of En Vogue. I think the OP should suffer this song like I do. (Never gonna get it).

• Its a bad idea. It wont happen. No.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Horrendous idea.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 172
    Trading or in this case gifting champions has been a bad idea for whenever the idea came around. I assume you mean 1000 units, that’s a lot of units just to give something to someone else and not get anything yourself for doing that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,306 ★★★★★
    Who would agree to trade god/semi-god tier champs anyway.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,603 ★★★★
    No thanks you.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 636 ★★★

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,288 ★★★★

Just a joke, don't take this too seriously.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 533 ★★
    I would be happy if they give rank down tickets
  • MauledMauled Posts: 336 ★★
    Or they could just do the gifting event they did last year. That was fun