**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

8/16/17 Contest down! During my infinite streak=auto death

Every time this happens..or if my device dies. Or if for some reason the internet goes down for couple seconds then comes back...

What the game does to you is NOT FAIR!

IT WILL GIVE YOU A AN AUTOMATIC DEATH OR IT WILL "RE-CREATE" THE FIGHT NOT IN YOUR FAVOR,WHERE YOU DIE

Here is when it happens:

★If youre at least more than 5seconds into the fight.

★if you've finished the fight and won..but did not get back to the next fight screen

I AM CURRENTLY AT 4MILLION TRYING TO DUPE MY HOOD...AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER LEARNING AND BEING SUCCESSFUL AT KEEPING INFINITE STREAK...I CAN NOT AFFORD TO GET LOSSES THAT I DONT DESERVE. ..IDK BUT IM PRETTY SURE 4MILLION IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I NEED..
THIS UNDESERVED DEATHS ARE NOT COOL KABAM.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    If you can get to 5 mil you should be fine but hit 4.5 mil at the very least as his cutoff was around 4.19 mil
  • YaBoiLoCoYaBoiLoCo Member Posts: 13
    Sorry. I'm extremely knowledgeable at everything MCOC except the infinite streak..so what do you mean by cutoff?

Is there a way to know how much I actually need?
    I'm at 4mil now
    Thanks!!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    not worth it. 4* will be the new 3*. save your time and go plant a tree.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
    You're extremely knowledgeable but don't know what a cutoff is?
    I know what it is..I never learned how to infinite streak..I've only done arenas to get bit of gold,minimum ranks rewards..but now I know how to infinite ..

Btw your post was not helpful...anyone ever tell you if you don't have something useful to say then keep your mouth shut? Lol so lame what people do online nowadays..rather then be kind to people they make their online persona and ugly one.. obviously a mirror of their irl image
    First arena cutoff at 4,096,000 ..the guy commented a word..and I found out what it was in detail 5 mins later via my line bots.. Because getting a reply with the answer is much harder to get versus **** talk, fing lame
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The cut off in round 1 was just under 4.1 Mill. Relax everyone else is down. And if you have to go through 5 more fights for a multiplier then it's not too much time you lost.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
    If you're in a infinite streak you should be fine you may mis out on one of 3 fights. I think you'll be fine though.
    Ok..yea I'm at 4,300,000 ish ...

That should be top 10%

But to get the 1-50 it's like 10-11mil right?

Like I said..I never knew how to keep the infinite..I learned it purposely to dupe my Hood since I have 2 tier 4 mystic and I'm pretty good with him. Being a good leader I have to spend a lot of time on others..I never took the time to mess with arenas..it was literally the only part of the game I never cared for..but now I know how to keep the streak..I'll definitely be going for them fav champs from now on..it's easy if you have the time.