**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Dungeon

TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
Dungeons have decent rewards and are a fun experience... IF you have a good partner, and sometimes that can be difficult to come across. What if they added a solo dungeon? Just yourself going through endless battles to collect rewards. Would you do it? Please leave thoughts

Solo Dungeon 51 votes

Yeah! Sounds like fun!
70%
Haji_SaabNuclekerrAlex13369KossukoseKennadoSavio444Duke_SilveronebeyondallNiteAndDaeRepto2310or_StrongLaVarBBBPrathapChris1212123Jedi_HawkeAleorBowTieJohnX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderEtjama 36 votes
Noooooo no no noooo
29%
LeNoirFaineantAddyosRazorDevilDarkrider05Patchie93DOKTOROKTOPUSLiss_Bliss_TheEducationCharlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXBatsiiPrezRio4DonrefreFugitive21Lazuli 15 votes

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Noooooo no no noooo
    Sounds basically like doing arena with extra steps
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Yeah! Sounds like fun!
    I would be all for it..... or if they took off free chat... the canned chat is fine but I run into a lot of rude people and it turns me off to the multiplayer format
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    Yeah! Sounds like fun!
    Dungeon is kind of a chore nowadays
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I would prefer something like fight numerous enemies until you are KO, kind of risk or reward
  • Yeah! Sounds like fun!
    I don’t mind them. I wish the failure penalties weren’t so high though because I feel a lot of people don’t properly push themselves because the massive point loss on failure isn’t worth the risk/100 units to revive up