**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus, Old Man Logan delay😴

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I am not trying to start STUFF with this post, I would legitimately like to know if you....my peers might be asking yourselves the same question. Is it possible that Colossus's buff was delayed because he would be immune to Mephisto's incinerate? I very well may be paranoid, but the timing seems odd.

Comments

• Options
    Seriously...? Either way please speak your mind.
  • Options
    If you want to blast me, I won't take it personally.
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278 β˜…
    I've personally started wondering why its taking so long, they said they would start the Beta mid August and release them mid September, it's now mid October and we are still waiting, in their latest update they said they're changing a few things and than Running another Beta!!!??? Does that mean another Month or 2, nobody is quite sure when it's going to happen and anybody who does isnt saying anything
  • Options
    Sorry, time isn't on my side.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam wasnt happy with their updates. If they werent happy, imagine how the community would react. Which would probably be a lot of conspiracy laced threads about him being incinerate immune for this months EQ and they didn't want an easy counter *cough* blade, void *cough* to run through the content.

Im sure no one would think about posting such a thread but I'm sure that's why Kabam slowed their roll on the release.
  • Options
    Lmao.Time isn't on my side, meant life in general, not this month's event quest.That being said, I guess it may give me the courage to speak up...cough,cough
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    May be they made oml and clousius as too strong so they are nerfyng πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maintrance... O.m g kabam
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2019
    Not just Collosus and OML buff, but also act 6.3, Cull nerf, everything seems to be delayed without explanation.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    buffing process is so slow(8 months for 2 characters) its impossible to be excited about any old character reworks.. Loving this game and the people who r developing it is hard sometimes.. n now with this new voting for one worst champion out of 6 worst ones is even dividing community further ,i just dont want any character reworks anymore, if its so much of a financial constraint.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GOTG said:

Not just Collosus and OML buff, but also act 6.3, Cull nerf, everything seems to be delayed without explanation.

@GOTG they've explained everything and 6.3 hasn't been delayed. I've never read such a sentence with so much incorrect info in it.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162006/colossus-and-old-man-logan-rework-eta#latest

An approximate date for the Colossus and OML buffs has been released. Click the above link to read about it.
  • Options
    Just watch, as soon as they are released, the thread will flood with "we waited this long for this?"
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just watch, as soon as they are released, the thread will flood with "we waited this long for this?"

Got my popcorn gif and troll pic ready for that scenario. 😏