**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

$$ Medusa’s armour shatter $$

I fight degeneration node Killmonger every day in AQ map 6 and i use Medusa. Ever since this armour shatter bug, i can’t armour shatter him because he’ll be able to trigger reverb damage, therefore i can’t make him bleed and this is becoming an impossible fight with my r4 Medusa and costing me potions.
I’ve put in a ticket and received compensation but it doesn’t come close to what i’ll have to spend if this bug continues.

When will this be rectified??

Comments

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    M4tt12 said:

I fight degeneration node Killmonger every day in AQ map 6 and i use Medusa. Ever since this armour shatter bug, i can’t armour shatter him because he’ll be able to trigger reverb damage, therefore i can’t make him bleed and this is becoming an impossible fight with my r4 Medusa and costing me potions.
    I’ve put in a ticket and received compensation but it doesn’t come close to what i’ll have to spend if this bug continues.

When will this be rectified??

It won’t they reckon nothing is wrong with Medusa
  • M4tt12M4tt12 Posts: 5
    They know something is wrong because they gave me 700 units when i reported it lol but i am burning revives
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You can still apply armor shattered. You can still bleed him. No issues there.
    Per abilities, armor shattered is not an armor break, so it will not remove vibranium armor and you will take reverb damage. That is the correct interaction.

She will eventually be changed where her armor shattered will be considered an armor break as well, in order to bypass those scenarios
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please check the Known Issues thread for information about this issue.
This discussion has been closed.