**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 Mobile Users !!!!

Hey Guys I am thinking of purchasing the poco f1 but if any users out there who can tell how MCOC works and if any frame rates drops or anything on

Pls do Mention below

Comments

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Works fine on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Poco f1 is a step below that in terms of specs but should still be fine. Snapdragon 845 is more than plenty for this game.
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    I have poco for over a year now. When I compare loading times to Huawei I had before it's big difference. It's loading fast, I am not observing any lags. It's not iPhone in terms of performance but really good for that price.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    alright thanks for the info
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Got a couple of friends running the game with no problems on pocos and one on mi 8 (both models have the snapdragon 845). I m on mi 6 with snapdragon 835 and game still runs really nice. Don't expect iphone load times tho :p
  • Check if poco f1 work well with your local network first. My poco f1 is sitting there collecting dust, disconnecting network every half hour even with wifi.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    ok Thanks For all The Information Guys !!!!