**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5 AQ...Am I missing something?

Mutant_0280Mutant_0280 Posts: 31
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Path B in AQ Map 5. I've used the same champ (Masacre) the last two days for the extra damage and at no time did I ever get a constant regen node to deal with. Go in today with the Masacre just like the first two days and the node suddenly has constant regen. I can't do any damage and have to take a loss. I then go in with Sentinel, no constant regen. No idea on how or why the node changed, but I'm pretty ticked off losing a champ for no apparent reason.

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Probably lol
  • Mutant_0280Mutant_0280 Posts: 31

Path B in AQ Map 5. I've used the same champ (Masacre) the last two days for the extra damage and at no time did I ever get a constant regen node to deal with. Go in today with the Masacre just like the first two days and the node suddenly has constant regen. I can't do any damage and have to take a loss. I then go in with Sentinel, no constant regen. No idea on how or why the node changed, but I'm pretty ticked off losing a champ for no apparent reason.

No
    Hellow said:

Was it linked?

No. It wasn't.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    video? More than likely the first attempt was linked and the second not.
    Repto23 said:

Probably lol

Probably nothing, smart guy
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

I actually think there was a delay in the game updating in real time. Happens all the time in other areas like AW. A player will go into a fight, then back out to start replenishing their energy. But the game still shows the red countdown like that player is in the fight. It's only when you back out then go back in that it updates. They definitely need to look into that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I actually think there was a delay in the game updating in real time. Happens all the time in other areas like AW. A player will go into a fight, then back out to start replenishing their energy. But the game still shows the red countdown like that player is in the fight. It's only when you back out then go back in that it updates. They definitely need to look into that.
    What does that have to do with anything, you can refresh your client to see that, just exit and go back in, but links being down are links being down.