**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting badge and Holiday Crystals

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Gifting badge's were removed because of some of our fellow players were blatantly abusing multiple accounts?

The Holidays are fast approaching, are you-Kabam not going to be doing gifting crystals anymore? If so, will there be an alternate way to obtain Kang or Thanos?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam have you found, or are you working on a way to distinguish the honest players from those who are not?

Not to start a separate topic, but this seems like it may be along the same line as those who sandbag in alliance.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't play in AW because I don't enjoy it. Itemtionally losing in the offseason isn't against the rules. It is a strategy some alliances took part in and maybe still do. How does that make them not an honest player as u put it? Cheaters need punished. Ppl that play by the rules aren't cheaters.i would agree that intentionally losing is unsportsman like conduct. It goes against the idea of always giving it your all and trying to win, but that doesnt make them cheaters.
  • Options
    It is still mid October. At least give them another month.
  • Options
    I am glad to hear that. Thank you 😁
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

We know that everybody loved the Gifting event, and we're looking at ways to do something like that again. We will have more information on our Holiday plans at the end of November or early December.

Looking forward to this!