**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again

Comments

• Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl online didn't even crash this much. :'(
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Down again
  • Down again!!!!WTF ow6v0kc70kxu.png
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl online didn't even crash this much. :'(

The original Donkey Kong for Coleco Vision was more reliable.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    4th time, do I hear 5?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Glad we are running aq3 as a lazy day today. Kabam you are nice and diplomatic with your compensations please don't disappoint, Some revives for arenas should do the damage there for the t4b people, couple guys in our alliance lost their streak though, that's annoying. Hope you guys realise how many level 4 potions it actually takes to heal r5s and 5* r4s in aq when they get chopped in half... twice
  • The team is already on it. I know this isn't what you guys want to hear at this time, but it's what I can you at this time.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Please update the thread to say game down again, again, again, again, again.
    I want to make sure im following the correct updates
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    The team is already on it. I know this isn't what you guys want to hear at this time, but it's what I can you at this time.

You know what we want to hear :p

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    We have players on our team that were waiting to move in AQ and are needing to get to sleep soon. Some had tried moving when the game was briefly up but they then lost out on health because the game crashed, yet again.

Likewise, some are trying to play Arena and are getting dropped, losing streaks and wasting Arena boosts.

Obviously, this isn't going to be easily resolved, but it would be appreciated if the game team would at least announce now that 30 minute timers will be issued as soon as the game is functional again, so that players can sleep and play when they awaken (assuming the game is working by then).
  • mijrahimijrahi Posts: 12
    The team is already on it. I know this isn't what you guys want to hear at this time, but it's what I can you at this time.

The team should have been on it the first time. This is the fourth or fifth time in one night, and it's completely irresponsible. It's costing every player rewards in lost time in events. It's costing players in wasted health pots because when you are booted out of a fight you unfairly lose health, or battles or both. Just in lost time many alliances will be unable to complete current AQ/AW sessions and others will not be able to get the awards they want in Arenas.

All missed events need to be reset. Players need to be refunded for health potions or given health potions to recover health that this game stole from them. There needs to be some kind of compensation for the frustration and outright theft of fights, points, awards caused by the continued crashing of the game.
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    Well I officipvrklp32udiy.png
    officially give up for the night... My alliance is officially k.o. ( the few left alive are not enough to finish the run)
    Most have lost their streaks in arena and wasted boost ( at least it counts for item usage)
    Most everyone in the east coast is asleep and the west coast will be going to sleep soon
    :(.... By far the worst mcoc day since I started playing

.JUST KEEP THE GAME DOWN TILL U KNOW IT WONT CRASH AGAIN

THANKS
  • JaazzzarJaazzzar Posts: 13
    What's the problem with kabam, was not able to play at all today due to emergency maintenance.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    We have had 4 or 5 days of emergency maintenance situations in the past few months where Kabam has stopped giving offers of compensation to appease the masses. They "owe" us nothing.

Yet good customer service ideologies might suggest something to make amends. I do not hold my breath.
  • mijrahimijrahi Posts: 12
    Hey Everybody,

I talked to the team about the issues that we all encountered today, and discussed how this affected everybody. We still have to talk more about this tomorrow, but I'm happy to say that we are now issuing the 30 Minute timers for Alliance Quests for all Players.

We're sorry about the effect that this has had on all of you, and the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks for your kind words. But it's easy to say you're sorry, it'd be much better if Kabaam shows us. Besides compensation, which lately has been highly unlikely, I'd really like to know what the problem really was.
  • mijrahi wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

I talked to the team about the issues that we all encountered today, and discussed how this affected everybody. We still have to talk more about this tomorrow, but I'm happy to say that we are now issuing the 30 Minute timers for Alliance Quests for all Players.

We're sorry about the effect that this has had on all of you, and the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks for your kind words. But it's easy to say you're sorry, it'd be much better if Kabaam shows us. Besides compensation, which lately has been highly unlikely, I'd really like to know what the problem really was.

We're working on that right now. It looks like it's an issue connected to a game mode. We're investigating it right now.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    clear as mud as always
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike And... this took multiple crashes and restarts to figure out... why?

I understand emergency maintenance. Hell, I understand it happening twice... And maybe... a very "maybe"... even 3 times.

But this is what? 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th time tonight?

I know you're just the messenger, but how in the bloody hell can the exact scenario be repeated multiple times without actually fixing anything?
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    Happened again :'(
    dh5h91bcjogo.png
    This time in the middle of AQ :'(...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Well the 5th one seems to be coming now, and right in the middle of aq and my victory pose it disconnected me and now having network issues again.

You guys better have some compensation plans for all this downtime, because this is just pathetic and ridiculous
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    4th time, do I hear 5?

Oh please no... I'd like to go home eventually.

You ain't going home hahaha.

We have a 5th!
  • Down once again.
  • And......... It's down again... Kablamooo
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Go_Grems wrote: »
    Glad to see that time and resources is being spent on 6*s rather than oh i don't know, maybe stability and quality???

Well done Kabam!

This x 1000

Those lofty standards aren't so lofty.
  • yeah, I'm also locked out AGAIN! i should have been at 4 million in Hood arena over 1 hour ago. this absolutely killing my grinding session. now i have to stay up later than desired and get up early to make up for lost time. not losing out when I'm at 3.7 million now.
  • again, 5th time??? how much money do we need to spend for those health pots in order to get you guys work on the issue??? 8zhjjvbsmaqh.png
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Mike, what about all the people who had to use multiple potions and revives because they got kicked 3 times in AQ? What about the teams that can't finish? What about the people who don't get Hood? What about all the people who fall short of better shards because they couldn't hit their target?
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Oh good Lord. I'm actually not surprised.
This discussion has been closed.