**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

need Bleed poison immune cosmic/science is there one v1.3.1

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Is there a cosmic, science double immune for variant poison path. Poison I got and bleed I got just not both.

Symbiotic supreme is killing me. At least he’s only three fights in but I’ve reset it 8 times now.

Node:
Masochism
Aspect of evolution
Poison

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Is there a cosmic, science double immune for variant poison path. Poison I got and bleed I got just not both.

Symbiotic supreme is killing me. At least he’s only three fights in but I’ve reset it 8 times now.

Node:
    Masochism
    Aspect of evolution
    Poison

Man-Thing is it.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Most cosmics are poison immune. luke cage is bleed immune and both hulks are poison immune. Thing is also immune to bleed
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Node:
    Masochism
    Aspect of evolution
    Poison

Man-Thing is it.
    Who is neither cosmic or science
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Node:
    Masochism
    Aspect of evolution
    Poison

Man-Thing is it.
    Who is neither cosmic or science
    yea, I forgot, just seems like he should be hehe.
  • Options

Node:
    Masochism
    Aspect of evolution
    Poison

You shouldn't NEED bleed immune for sym, you just cant get hit in his bleed phase. Any of the hulks should work for the poison.
  • Options
    V1 is by far the worst/hardest variant. I absolutely hated most of it
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Node:
    Masochism
    Aspect of evolution
    Poison

Man-Thing is it.
    Man-thing is mystic.