**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Improving !?

Everyone might have their own opinion. Personally I feel Kabam over the last week and a few days have improved their quality, frequency of contact.
I'm liking it, in fact loving it. Especially @Kabam Miike His announcements, responds have been nice lately.

Way to go Guys. If you keep this level of communication/promise for eg. as promised on "Pausing balanced changes" I really see the game going towards the very Top.

I would like to say Thank you, for whoever/all who are responsible for this constant improvement.

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I remember my first beer
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I do think players are too harsh on Kabam mods. If you work for any service provider, you know how inhumanly demanding people can be. Don't we expect too much from other people? Don't we take "customer = king" to the extreme. I know I'll generate a lot of dislikes and LOL's with this post, but the truth has to be said.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Everyone might have their own opinion. Personally I feel Kabam over the last week and a few days have improved their quality, frequency of contact.
    I'm liking it, in fact loving it. Especially @Kabam Miike His announcements, responds have been nice lately.

Way to go Guys. If you keep this level of communication/promise for eg. as promised on "Pausing balanced changes" I really see the game going towards the very Top.

I would like to say Thank you, for whoever/all who are responsible for this constant improvement.

Thanks Warhawk, we appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.