**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Block Animations

SgtPancakesSgtPancakes Posts: 6
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
More and more champions have been getting unique block animations, so I wanted to see what the community thinks are the most interesting ones. To make it easier for you, I've listed all of the champions with unique block animations here:
  • AEgon
  • Black Widow(Claire Voyant)
  • Captain Marvel(Movie)
  • Darkhawk
  • Ebony Maw
  • Human Torch
  • Hyperion
  • Korg
  • M.O.D.O.K.
  • Mr. Sinister
  • Mordo
  • Mysterio
  • Namor
  • Nebula
  • Night Thrasher
  • Punisher 2099
  • Red Skull
  • Symbiote Supreme
  • Warlock
  • Corvus Glaive
  • Cull Obsidian
  • Guillotine 2099
  • Nick Fury
  • Quake
  • Spider-Man(Stealth Suit)
  • Sunspot
  • Vision(Aarkus)

Comments

• SgtPancakesSgtPancakes Posts: 6
    You're right, I forgot about gwenpool and the champion. I didn't count thor rag's and archangel's because they didn't seem unique enough for me. I'll add in an "other" option for champs like them.
  • I must say that when i started playing MCOC, the block animations that impressed me the most, where the one with a shield. I know Mordo doesn't get the love that he deserves; but when i started playing; his shield was very impressive. Even now i enjoy it when i get the stun on his shieldblock.. love it. Same goes for Dormammu.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    all of the ones that aren't laggy AF.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    You also forgot Dormammu.
  • SgtPancakesSgtPancakes Posts: 6
    You right.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nick Fury has a cool one too.