UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

I Can't Be The Only One That Has This Morningstar Bug, Can I?

KennadoKennado Posts: 812 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I've tried multiple times to capture the soul after using an sp3 and Morningstar simply won't get past 3 souls. It's been that way for the past two patches. Anyone else noticed this bug?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,470 ★★★
    she can only gain one soul par fight .
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 812 ★★★
    issamaf80 said:

she can only gain one soul par fight .

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that I've used her on a quest 5 times and on 5 different fights. Each fight I used the sp3. I'm still stuck on 3 souls. MS can't get past 3 souls. Been that way for two patches. Maybe even longer because I first noticed the bug last month.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Nope. Got 5 souls easily.

edited October 2019
    Hellow said:

No she’s fine I use her for AQ with magik and mephisto
    Working just fine

Are you using the latest iOS device? Because I use a iPhone 6+ and I'm starting to think that may be the problem. I've now used MS awakened with Guillotine and MS still stops at 3 souls. That's 1 soul for the past 3 fights because my MS awakened and with Guilly.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 121
    I've had no problem gaining souls...s3 & land hits after to get the counter to 100.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Kennado said:

Hellow said:

No she’s fine I use her for AQ with magik and mephisto
    Working just fine

Are you using the latest iOS device? Because I use a iPhone 6+ and I'm starting to think that may be the problem. I've now used MS awakened with Guillotine and MS still stops at 3 souls. That's 1 soul for the past 3 fights because my MS awakened and with Guilly.
    I've never had any of the wacky problems with my Android.
    Aryl said:

Nope. Got 5 souls easily.

I think it's my phone. I'm literally looking at the persistent charges and it's still stuck on 3 souls after what is now fight 6. That's awakened with guilly on the team.
    MityAnt said:

I've had no problem gaining souls...s3 & land hits after to get the counter to 100.

I know how to use MS. That's not the issue. The issue is getting past 3 souls.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 121
    Kennado said:

MityAnt said:

I know how to use MS. That's not the issue. The issue is getting past 3 souls.
    Report it, I used her for questing today & got to 5 souls no problem.
    Hellow said:

Maybe it’s jsut a visual
    Check to see if you get the properties of the other two souls

Haven't done that yet. Will test it out. Thanks.