**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increased PI or something shady?

Had this matchup in arenas. Checked out the profile and it’s nowhere close. Can anyone explain to me how his champs are so much stronger for arena?

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe arena takes a snapshot of teams for us to fight. And maybe it could be he had boosts on when that team snapshot was taken.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    He probably had boosts on when you did the Arena fight.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Synergies?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Synergies?

yep, looking at his profile you will not see synergies, but they do take affect in arena.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Synergies?

That team doesn’t have any synergies
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Synergies?

good point, I didnt even check. It could be because it is a suicide team from where you won too many times without using the infinite streak?
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25
    Lormif said:

Synergies?

good point, I didnt even check. It could be because it is a suicide team from where you won too many times without using the infinite streak?
    Does that increase the PI for a suicide team?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s probably because when he went into the match he had boosts, arena I think takes a snapshot of when they enter, but I could be wrong
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Probably boosted most likely
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25

Probably boosted most likely

That shouldn’t affect an AI team that I’m fighting. I entered the match, not him.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s probably because when he went into the match he had boosts, arena I think takes a snapshot of when they enter, but I could be wrong

Correct, I started an arena fight once with boosts on. I finished the fights later and they were still boosted. Same reason a rank-up wouldn't show. Once you agree with the fights, stats are frozen.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    To get those PI ratings you'd need suicides and boosts. Snapshot of champs that we fight might have been taken while he was boosted.