**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier daily offer

Hi folks! Are these a permanent addition, anyone knows? Thanks.

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    just checked in game mail and looks like they are only limited time at the moment, probably not long before they do become permanent though
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Good deal. Just got a 5 star GG from the crystal (which is useless btw). I wonder how long will it last? Maybe a week if I read the mail correctly.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Pretty good deal actually. got a 6star DH. hope it sticks
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25

• PhuleproofPhuleproof Posts: 15
    In the in game mail it said uncollected would have access to cavalier crystal, but nothing is showing in mine. Have I misunderstood it?
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Have to purchase grandmaster 1st and then it unlocks Cav
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

In the in game mail it said uncollected would have access to cavalier crystal, but nothing is showing in mine. Have I misunderstood it?

Believe you have to buy the uncollected one first and then the cavalier one will appear.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Have to purchase grandmaster 1st and then it unlocks Cav

This, but only if you are uncollected. If you have the cav title you can access it directly.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the in game mail? I deleted mine too quickly assuming it was a permanent addition but see people saying it is temporary

Does anyone have a screenshot of the in game mail? I deleted mine too quickly assuming it was a permanent addition but see people saying it is temporary

Why delete?

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Why delete?

I ask myself that question all the time... I think it all comes down to OCD and wanting a clean inbox but thanks for posting

Lormif said:

Why delete?

I ask myself that question all the time... I think it all comes down to OCD and wanting a clean inbox but thanks for posting
    fair enough
  • PhuleproofPhuleproof Posts: 15

Believe you have to buy the uncollected one first and then the cavalier one will appear.
    That's what I'd misunderstood, cheers.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Got a 3* ghost pfft