**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save for 6.3 and Black Friday deals or Attempt to 100% 6.2?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
With the announcement of 6.3 coming out on November 13th, it got me wondering on which content to progress and save for.
I completed my initial run against the Champion yesterday and am not keen on spending the likely 1000's of units required to beat him, Mr Sinister and Mordo 9 more times. However, do you think they will make 6.3 even worse/harder and it won't be worth clearing for ages? Let me know what you think Act 6.3 will contain!

Side note - how the hell do you beat the Champion boss with the 'No Retreat' node?! did it require a fully healed champ and the perfect gameplay of dexing the specials? that is my main concern in 100% 6.2 as it looks borderline impossible after struggling yesterday to beat him once without any nodes.

Save for 6.3 and Black Friday deals or Attempt to 100% 6.2? 11 votes

Go for 6.2 100% it's not that bad
0%
Save units for Act 6.3 and Black Friday as 6.2 is still a joke
100%
RagamugginGunnerMarzGrooveMasterTroller42ReeseSmith14Thecrusher_9756TJ107Mother_FlerkenJustin2524H3t3rNightMonkeyRGMC04 11 votes

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I personally hear that 6.3 is much more straight forward than 6.3 and usually the rewards for the last 2 chapters in a act are really really good
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    H3t3r said:

I personally hear that 6.3 is much more straight forward than 6.3 and usually the rewards for the last 2 chapters in a act are really really good

Where have you heard / seen that? I've seen nothing about 6.3 at all in the announcements / blogs?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Woozie said:

H3t3r said:

Where have you heard / seen that? I've seen nothing about 6.3 at all in the announcements / blogs?
    Beta gameplay in august but things probably have changed alot
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    6.3 will be easier then 6.2. They realize how much they screwed up with the difficulty in 6.2. The rewards will also be better as well.