**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

Greetings Summoners!

Starting with the November Calendar, we will be implementing Daily Login Calendars based on your Campaign Progression level! This will help us give you rewards that are better tailored to your particular needs.

There are now 4 different Calendars. The regular Calendar is available to all Summoners after the start the game, and will be upgraded when you reach Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier.

Starting with Havok in November, Uncollected and Cavalier Summoners can now look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance of a 5-Star Champion every month!

Take a look at November’s Calendars below:

Summoner

Proven

Uncollected

Cavalier

Note: Day 14 contains the final Fantastic 4 Beacon.

New Calendars will not trigger as soon as you reach a new Campaign progression level. They will change when the current Calendar ends and the next one begins.

The new Calendars will be live on November 1st at 00:00 UTC (October 31st at 4:00pm PDT). If you’re not far from your next Campaign Progression Milestone, get there before then, or you’ll have to wait until the December Calendar to take advantage of the upgraded Calendars!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    What’s day 14?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

T2a is awesome. However, as someone who reached cavalier with a relatively small 5* roster, those 6* shards as opposed to 5* shards is actually a huge downgrade.

incorrect, those are a HUGE upgrade, even if you have a small 5* roster, 6*s will still be more valuable. Those 2 days are worth about 10k 5* shards
  • MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 86

New rewards look amazing...wait..there are no pics

Are u kidding us?

If you refer to the day 14, is the beacon...there's a note at the end of the post :grin:

What’s day 14?

"Note: Day 14 contains the final Fantastic 4 Beacon."
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

What’s day 14?

Didn’t see that when I was reading it before. Thanks
    RoninMan said:

I’m guessing there was no change to the weekly calendar since it wasn’t mentioned? A GMC is pretty meh for cavaliers. Only gotten 3* which is very meh.

Weekly calendars were upgraded for getting cav.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

I’m guessing there was no change to the weekly calendar since it wasn’t mentioned? A GMC is pretty meh for cavaliers. Only gotten 3* which is very meh.

That was quite a while ago.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

T2a is awesome. However, as someone who reached cavalier with a relatively small 5* roster, those 6* shards as opposed to 5* shards is actually a huge downgrade.

incorrect, those are a HUGE upgrade, even if you have a small 5* roster, 6*s will still be more valuable. Those 2 days are worth about 10k 5* shards
    200 6* shards is worth 10k 5* shards.

I'm not sure that's exactly right
    I’d say maybe 1-1.5k is worth a 5*, definitely not 200 though

What’s day 14?

Didn’t see that when I was reading it before. Thanks
    No problem :wink:
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Yah this looks like a nice upgrade. Although I will say this; there are a lot of different upgrade mats Cavalier accounts need instead of a T4CC crystal. T1A's, T4B's, we ALWAYS are short 5★ Sig stones, and have no consistent way to acquire them without dropping $. I'll never complain about free stuff, but just as a little advice to the game team when they're putting these things together, T4CC's are almost never the thing holding us back from doing a rank up, as they're abundantly available to Intermediate-End Game players

Lormif said:

200 6* shards is worth 10k 5* shards.

I'm not sure that's exactly right
    Its really 255 6*s are worth 10k 5*. If I was to get 10k 5* in a short period of time I would rather have it for the extra iso, but short of a quick 10k (this rate would take 10 months) I would rather have the 6*s to complete 6*s faster.
    RoninMan said:

Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

That was quite a while ago.
    it was like a few months ago, when cav came out
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    also i look forward to collecting more t4c crystals. 120 so far and nobody to rank. so cool. woohoo
This discussion has been closed.