**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

act5 final quest [ultron boss] easy path? [doing first time completion]

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Seatin was doing the rage path but that one is too much for me I just hate the rage path..
if there is no other easier path
does anybody have any tips on how to deal with this node?

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I’d go down the resistor path (starting with LC), have a look here: https://www.mcoc-guide.com/story-quest-act-5-4-6-map-all-paths-easy-path/
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I recall the power gain path being straightforward, because there are fewer opponents there. First one was Spidey, and the power gain helped nicely to always push him to SP2 which is easily evadable. Don’t remember the other opponents being particularly difficult - DOT or power control champs will be good.

Or yeah, the resistor path is straightforward too but with more opponents. I remember using the 3* ronan perma stun cheese method on abom since I don’t have a good poison immune back then. Same cheese method should work for every champ on the resistor path (although not really needed as the fights aren’t hard), except civil warrior who reduces your ability accuracy (to stun) with his armor up.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I did the vigot path first. I think its the most straightforward
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    Have a 4* ghost? Do biohazard.