**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Active passive and kinda passive buff icons

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Currently in game there are active buffs which have a full outer icon layer and passives which don’t, and I find this clear enough in fights, however there are some effects which are neither, bane for example, you can’t get rid of it with a champion who purifies active buffs like ghost, but it also doesn’t trigger face me despite seemingly being a passive damage over time, and I believe kabam have stated it shouldn’t trigger face me, my request is to make these effects such as bane clearly their own type so we know when gulk’s face me will and won’t trigger, I’ve seen a thread just about someone going into map 6 and taking tons of damage because the degen node looks passive but doesn’t trigger face me, I’ve done the same in the past and I think many other players have, and I think it’s be a nice touch to know what these effects are so it could save us using items we don’t need to and can stop people being unable to clear paths because they brought gulk and he doesn’t actually work for it