**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF ppl for our ally map 3 / 4 aq 10 spaces available

Looking for players who can handle map 4 and who are not going to mess around, we have line and we prefer it if you do too. We currently run 2 bgs map 4 unless theres a war then we do map 3.
Our alliance is marvel geeks our tag is MZ05. Currently silver 2 trying to push for gold, war rating is 1774 and our alliance rating is 8,523,649. Please either check us out or send people our way any help is greatly appreciated, add me in game or on line my id for both is bradlarr

Thanks for your time, have a nice day
πŸ™πŸ˜

Comments

• BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26 β˜…

• MadroxIndigoMadroxIndigo Posts: 31 β˜…
    I'm Interested, is AW required? I'm a veteran of the game and am looking for a spot for my 2nd account, 72k rated and constantly growing. Just not into wars much. Thanks
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26 β˜…

I'm Interested, is AW required? I'm a veteran of the game and am looking for a spot for my 2nd account, 72k rated and constantly growing. Just not into wars much. Thanks

No aw isnt required only aq, thats fine as long as your active daily we'll be happy to have you