**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any Tips On Act 5.4.4 Modok

I hate Modok he is the worst i need a few tips defeat him without AA or KM i dont have them yet !

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Parry heavy. Build to SP3. Use SP3. Parry Heavy again.

Blade is your friend with the bleeds, even better if you have a viable GR.

Gamora gets True Strike after SP3. Cable too. Just parry heavy your way to SP3.
  • JaeSylvrJaeSylvr Posts: 53
    @chaos_bruh who do you have?
    General tips is to use someone with a really heavy hitting special, or someone who power drains upon special, then get really good at hitting into modok's block, as you generate power when hitting into his block. Ramp into a special, parry, special. Rinse and repeat
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Annihilus with darkhawk synergy, no more autoblock
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Night Trasher is also an option if you stick to skateboard attacks (i.e., MM combos), same goes for OR’s tentacle attacks.

Personally I enjoy using CAIW (parry heavy to SP2, then heavy SP2). His playstyle keeps MODOK’s power relatively low per damage dealt, and you can just parry/normal block his SP1 if you’re not comfortable enough to dex it (his perfect parries/high block prof/glancing minimises a lot of the block damage)
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Domino with rulk synergy. Then sp3. Get some crit heavys an you can get a ton of damage from incinerate.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I managed to do it with Ghulk, Heim, Thor Rag, Blade and GR team - Blade did the majority of the work tbf
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Domino with Rhulk synergy, KM (ideally with WS synergy) and Wasp.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    You need to show us your roster so we can build a team.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Masacre, even by himself, is an excellent solution if he is duped. If he is in the Flaming Trinity synergy, well, even better.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    These are My Champions !!!!

Megavok said:

You need to show us your roster so we can build a team.

These are my champions !
    JaeSylvr said:

@chaos_bruh who do you have?
    General tips is to use someone with a really heavy hitting special, or someone who power drains upon special, then get really good at hitting into modok's block, as you generate power when hitting into his block. Ramp into a special, parry, special. Rinse and repeat

Here are they Champions
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

These are My Champions !!!!

Sick roster there! You can use:

- Blade (/w Ghost Rider synergy)
    - Cap IW (heavy spam)
    - Domino (heavy spam /w full Trinity)
    - Havok (spam heavy and SP3)
    - Hyperion (heavy spam and SP3)

Good luck!
  • @chaos_bruh Yeah, pretty much covered by everyone prior. Truthfully though, with patience, you can Parry/Heavy that M.O.D.O.K. to death with anyone. I finally got around to exploring Act 5.4 in the last couple weeks and that was my tactic with M.O.D.O.K. Granted, I used a 5* R5/65 CAIW and Domino (with Incinerate Trinity synergy) so I literally walked through that fight, lol.

However, in cases of Debuff or Stun Immunity, you'll want someone with True Strike, or Ability Accuracy Reduction vs M.O.D.O.K. to bypass that annoying Auto-Block. Go wreck that floating head and knock him down a peg or 2, lol. Also, be ready for Ultron at the end of 5.4.6. I would recommend going on YouTube and doing a bit of research prior to going into that fight. Another small piece of advice for 5.4 in general. Keep a log of which paths you've already completed for exploration. You'll be happy you did.
    Thank You All For The Tips And Tricks Took Him down with Blade Trinity and Hyperion hyperion was just a beast took almost 60% rest blade and SS Thanks Y'all for the Assist Now To destroy Mephisto . Have Enough counters anyways