**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something needs to be changed about dungeons

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
I am tired of getting in a team with a player that does not know how dungeons work. Whether they are following me or just are not good at combat. Is there a way to change the player search function to search for people with your experience or something in dungeons?

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Right now I can’t leave a dungeon because my partner is and has been afk since the start of the dungeon and I can’t leave or continue
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Do it with friends or alliance mates.

If you’re after the matchmaking bonus, you can’t be in the same alliance as your partner, neither can you be a friend. Just search each other up and do a room together. It’s considered “matchmaking”.
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    The way I play dungeon make me actually enjoying them: if I need to push for points, I have few friends to do Dung7 with so I'm fine and If I need the matchmaking bonus just bring a maxed out 3* and two first lvl 1* and go after Dung1 so I can easily do everything just by myself in less than 10 mins.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019