**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel vs nebula in AQ. Stun immune?

I decided to take sentinel in against Nebula miniboss today in AQ. Apparently a bad decision. I wound up timing out thinking I missed a new stun immune node. Before the next player could finish her off, I looked over the nodes again. No stun immunity in nodes. It showed parry procing multiple times during fight but not a single stun happened. Am I missing something? Or is this just the next level of broken parries I'll have to constantly deal with? I'm not happy with the thought of fighting every fight like a stun immune fight. Anyone else facing this? Or am I alone here or missing something?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I decided to take sentinel in against Nebula miniboss today in AQ. Apparently a bad decision. I wound up timing out thinking I missed a new stun immune node. Before the next player could finish her off, I looked over the nodes again. No stun immunity in nodes. It showed parry procing multiple times during fight but not a single stun happened. Am I missing something? Or is this just the next level of broken parries I'll have to constantly deal with? I'm not happy with the thought of fighting every fight like a stun immune fight. Anyone else facing this? Or am I alone here or missing something?

Did you happen to check nebula's abilities?

Ability Accuracy of Robots is reduced by 20% per active Electroshock Charge.
  • Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    Even at the beginning of the fight with her having 0 shock charges I failed to parry. At first I thought I just mistimed it. It's understandable toward the middle to end of the fight after she has shock charges built up. Maybe the first was a missed parry, then the 20% built up after. I know I won't be taking him again for sure. It also feels like sometimes that 20% may as well be 100% when playing
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Edit: never mind